Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fur,Fangs and Hot Bods

This afternoon I got to head over to the movies, baby and husband free.  I met up with Gamer Mom, Magical Baby Whisperer, and Green Peace.  We indulged our girly sides and saw the new Twilight movie.  Ive read all the books, so by law I am required to give my soul (or 10 bucks) to the nearest movie theater either on opening day or as close to as life allows it.  So there we sat, 3 grown women amongst a sea of tweens, and guess what....I think we liked it more then the glitter emo kids sitting aound us.  I can honestly say I enjoyed most of the movie (I wouldn't go as far as to call it a Film, thanks once again to Stewarts blah,blah,blah acting), I could've done without the "mind reading" scene with the wolves, but I can appricate that would be difficult to translate onto the screen. I have to give props to the cast and crew, since the first one (which actually caused me to laugh out loud so much I was afraid I would be asked to leave) the movies have gotten much,much better.  Tho when you set the bar as low as they did with the first one, theres really nowhere to go but up.  Overall I have to say, if youre a big Twi fan its totally worth selling your soul for bad popcorn and water downed cokes, but otherwise save your sanity and rent it when it comes OnDemand.

No comments:

Post a Comment