Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Holidays are HERE!

"I want things that crinkle and clean off easily"
The turkey is being made into sandwhiches, the Christmas lights are being strung up, lists of gifts are being crossed off, it's that time of year!  I love Christmas! I love everything about it.  I even love the music!  Every year I start trolling youtube for awesome Christmas light videos, I watch every gingerbread contest on tv, I force Boats to drive up and down streets to look at every house with lights. I LOVE IT!  And this year is even more special, The Rems' first Christmas.  We will be flying all over this year, so unfortunatly Santa won't be making a stop at our place, and the big toys will have to wait until next year, but it doesn't matter much.  We are going to be surrounded by family and love and food.  We get to teach him about stockings, and how to guess the gift by the slightest of shakes.  I get to teach him the PROPER way to string up Christmas lights on the tree, and Boats can show him how to make beautiful gift bows (another one of his many talents).  This year is the year we get to start to teach him what Christmas is to us and how we do things. So to start this year off right, we paid our 7 bucks to St. Judes and took his first ever pic with Santa.  Immediately the little guy tried to eat Santa's beard, but it went well.  Next year I will be writing a personal invite to Santa, and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment